Colour Changing Kids Umbrella: ColourMe Brollies
About ColourMe Brollies
ColourMe Brollies™ are fun, windproof brollies with a difference. A classic white, they look crisp and clean when taken out of the packaging. The fun, however, starts when you get them out in the rain. As each drop of rain hits the umbrella, colours start to appear in all their vibrancy in patterns that are bound to inspire children’s imagination, and help them to enjoy all the outdoors has to bring.
There are two designs to choose from:
“Moth” brolly has a soft afternoon feeling, the one you get when you’re outside in nature just after it has rained, and the moths come out to play with the wild flowers. Crisp Pink and clear Turquoise make a vibrant fresh mix of colours that are bound to brighten up the mood!
“Zebra” brolly is bolder, with fiery red and energetic green that can be found in the African wilderness, and playfully mix with a sunset orange. This colour tornado melts into a smooth yellow and reveals the playful zebras who have hidden themselves from rain. How many can you spot?
el RHEY Kids rainwear is far from the usual or typical clothing brand. You can always expect the mad creative and funny from us, and rain is always celebrated along with the sun! After all, a little rain is needed for a rainbow to appear right?!
- Wide umbrella, that also keeps the school bag and trousers dry when walking to school
- Wind resistant and strong umbrella, instead of breaking flips inside out
- Child safe manual opening and closing mechanism
- Spoke ends are equipped with rounded safety bobbles
- Suitable for kids from 3 years to 14+
- Umbrella measures 74 cm long when closed, span is 89 cm when open
- Lightweight metal frame makes it easy for kids to hold, 0.35g (approx.)
- Quality pongee fabric
- Rubberised non-slip handle
- Rubber coated top
Delivery available only in the UK. However, please feel free to contact us if you wish to order the product from outside UK. We will work with you to find a solution wherever possible.
- Allow the ColourMe Brollies umbrella to dry before folding it up.
- The umbrella should be held away from the body before opening and carried with the point down when not used.
Please be aware:
- As fun and creative our brollies are, we do not advise them to be used as a toy!
- Adult supervision recommended.
- The product is not recommended for use for children under 3 years old.